Doing a traineeship
Doing a traineeship within Vacansoleil means gaining an international experience in tourism that you will never forget. You build up your social and professional network, gain practical experience and improve your language skills. Vacansoleil's traineeship office will help you to find a suitable trainee position on one of our 450 top campsites in 16 different countries. We have possibilities for traineeships in different fields of expertise, such as entertainment, junior-courier, reception, hospitality and gardening & maintenance.
If you want to be a trainee at one of Vacansoleil's campsites, it is important to be a real go-getter and someone who likes an international challenge. You should also be hospitable and willing to give our guests the holiday of their lives.
Janneke - Stagiaire Receptionist
"For my studie I started looking for an internship for 20 weeks, and I ended up at Vacansoleil quickly... I finally experienced how things really work at a campsite. My languagues improved very fast. Especially in the beginnen that was very exciting!"
- are a hospitable person and a go-getter.
- are willing and keen to improve your language skills.
- are available at least during July and August (a few other periods are available).
- study in a field related to the traineeship you apply for.
- offer traineeships for different educational levels.
- are an officially recognised learning company and connected to the (Dutch) centres of expertise Kenwerk, Calibris, Aeqor and Ecabo.
- selected 'Best International Learning Company 2009'.
- offer training, guidance and remuneration.